Preparing The Douche
- Tamper Evident: If the foil seal on bottle opening is missing, torn or damaged in any way, do not use.
- Twist off cap on top of bottle.
- Hold bottle upright and screw on nozzle.
How to Douche:
- Gently insert nozzle into your vagina, no more than 3 inches, and slowly squeeze bottle until liquid is dispensed.
- Do not close the vaginal opening; douching solution should flow freely out of vagina.
- Use while sitting on the toilet, in the tub, or while standing in the shower.
When to Douche:
- After your menstrual period
- After using contraceptive jellies and creams (check contraceptive package first).
- To clear out vaginal secretions
DO NOT DOUCHE:
- To prevent pregnancy.
- If you have symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or a sexually transmitted disease (STD). See descriptions under “Other Information.”
- To self-treat or prevent a STD or PID.
- After exposure to a STD.
- More than twice weekly or during pregnancy.
STOP USING THIS PRODUCT IF douching results in excessive dryness or irritation.
- An association has been reported between douching and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), ectopic pregnancy, and infertility. It is not currently known whether douching is causally related to these conditions, but women should be aware of this association. Douching should not be used for self-treatment if you have symptoms of PID or STD.
- Symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) include lower abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomitting, and/or a pus-like yellow cervical discharge.
- Symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases (STD) include vaginal discharge of an unusual amount, color, or odor; painful and/or frequent urination; and genital sores or ulcers.
- If you have symptoms of PID or STD, do not use any douche product and see a doctor right away.
Purified water, sodium benzoate, disodium EDTA, citric acid,
Question or comments?
Product # 3003 Version 11, 3004 Version 11, 3007 Version 11, 3008 Version 11
Product # 3010 Version 13, 3012 Version 13, 3013 Version 13, 3014 Version 13
Product # 3017 Version 13, 3018 Version 13, 3019 Version 13, 3020 Version 13