- relieves external vaginal itching and irritation associated with a yeast infection
For external use only
Do not use
- if you have abdominal pain, fever or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge. Contact your Doctor immediately .
- in children less than 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if:
- your at increased risk for sexually transmitted diseases, have multiple sexual partners or change partners often
- you have a frequent vaginal infections, or if your yeast infection returns in less than 2 months
- you experience a rash or new irritation while using product
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not use tampons
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- there is no improvement in your symptoms in 3 days, or if they have not disappeared within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- squeeze a small amount of cream onto your finger and gently spread over the irritated vaginal area. Use once or twice a day as needed for up to 7 consecutive dasy to relieve externbal vulvar itching
- store between 15˚- 30˚C (59˚-86˚F)
aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, carbopol 940, cetyl alcohol, dimethylol dimethyl hydantoin, glyceryl monostearate, isopropyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, polysorbate 20, propylparaben, purified water, stearic acid, triethanolamine, trisodium EDTA
Question or comments?
1 Oz Tube
Product # 3031 Version 10, 3032 Version 10, 3033 Version 10, 3034 Version 10